Friday, December 17, 2010

Last weekend of fall 10 :(

Where has the time gone. I can't believe this semester is already over! It seems like just yesterday Leslie and I were picking out our outfits for our first day of classes.


< Last Day of School>


Friday night was awesome. Probably a big part of that was that we ate at Taco Bell, my favorite place ever! haha. But seriously! And then we went to Cheep Thrills and followed that by a late night snack at IHOP. 

On Saturday I went out to The Macaroni Grill for Mary and Lauren's birthday. Let's just say getting their  was a road trip from hell. I drove Leslie and Libby and it took us 2 1/2 hours to get to Carmel which is only 45 minutes away. 

I love my friends so much and I miss them already.
But I know Christmas Break will be a blast.
And it will fly by and I will get to see them all again very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment