Thursday, July 22, 2010

... 18, 19, 20 ...


♫♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫  ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ 
Countin' 
18, 19, 20 
Hilary, Naomi, Morgan 
♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫♫ 


There are 11 days out of every year that are unlike any other. These days are July 17-27. Why are they so special you may ask?!? Well, Hilary is 18, I am 19, and Morgan is 20. So in honer of these 11 days we all did a photoshoot.
[Morgan and I getting ready.She got an awesome new camera which I am sure we will be using a lot in the future :) ]



[ 18 ]

[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ I love these girls!]

3 comments:

  1. I think this is funny, interesting and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, B. We should have invited you and it could have been 18, 19, 20, 21!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is still time -- the eleven days aren't over yet!

    ReplyDelete